Design: Business Cards - a photoset on Flickr

Отличная коллекция взиток



http://www.flickr.com/photos/dailypoetics/sets/72057594104389710/

Вот что пишет автор:


Business Cards, the Calling Card …with their everyday and ephemeral nature but also as a keepsake - a token of remembrance, this intrigues me...

I admire the card as a medium for artistic expression and communication. Marveling at the typically tiny size but also the concept, story, meanings and design subtleties. Then I am absolutely captivated by the endless possibility for expressing an individual, a philosophy, an aesthetic or concept through the design with type, copy, materials and processes...

I am excited to share my collection with you in hopes of sparking your curiosity and appreciation and connecting you with the potential ... if nothing else, I hope you become inspired...

Please note that the copyright of each card is held by the individual designer and or client...

What matters most is, beauty or design that has depth, meaning and power – the kind that transforms … and then to share all that with the all of you...

I hope you enjoy!

 

0 прокоментировало: